The SEA Games 2012


The SEA games just came to an end and I'm very sad to say that I did not put in any effort to cheer for my country or for that matter, watch any of the SEA game matches. This is partly due to the fact that I was busy completing assignments and playing too much of the game that I suddenly became obsessed with,Battlefield 3.


I do not wish to go into the details about Battlefield 3 but it is basically a game that came out in the end of October and is the sequel to the game "Battlefield: Bad Company 2". Since I had so much fun on Battlefield Bad Company 2, I decided to continue my passion for this game and buy the sequel and the game blew me away. I had just recently attained the gold membership for Xbox live and decided to use this membership the best I can and tried to play it as much as possible and, as a result, I have lost the chance to cheer for my team in the SEA games, which I deeply regret. The fact that it is in Jakarta, the town which I am currently living in, may indicate that it might be my only chance to watch such a event.


On the other hand, I had managed to complete my assignments and projects that was set for me, much to the delight of my teachers. I just hoped I had made the right choice.

Comments

Popular Posts