Setting up this blog and getting it started!


I must admit that getting this blog going on my birthday is a pretty good idea.
I figured that at this point in time I would have the maturity and enough command of the English Language to write a blog that would actually be readable and not considered complete rubbish by my peers and more importantly, to me.


Therefore as soon as I came back from school and immediately tried to get this blog going. I had no idea why I decided to do it but I guessed it would be for the simple reason that I would like to write down my memories and experiences somewhere. And if I were to do that, why not the internet?


I'm not going to be living in Jakarta for very long so I must as well keep the experiences alive online, not only for myself, but so that many people who have not been to Asia can get a sense of what I am experiencing living in the wonderful city of Indonesia.


I have tried writing blogs many many times and believe me, they get incredibly boring. Writing everyday turns out to be a chore instead of a fun activity. Therefore I realised that updating the blog once a week would be enough for me to be able to recall such memories. I hope that this blog would be able to stand for a very long period of time because this is where my memories will lie.


My birthday was today. It was really exhilarating to know that I will now be turning 15. One of the main reasons why I love birthdays is because of the fact that you are now a new person. You can cleanse yourself from all the sins of the past and begin to move on towards the future. So what do I plan to do? Be a good fearing person, study hard, do the best I can and, hopefully, make this year the best year of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts