Thank Goodness!


I am very relieved to say that I have finally completed my Mathematics Mock Examinations. It is as if a huge weight have been lifted from me.


However, I still have to be careful not to slack off too much in this period of time as assignments still have to be completed before the Christmas holiday. I am excited about the thought of Christmas. However, because I will be leaving in June/ July next year, my parents have decided that we should make as much as we can from this visit and spend our Christmas in Bali.


To bring out the Christmas spirit they have invited our relatives from Singapore as well as from Australia as well to enjoy this wonderful occasion.


I still reminisce of the way our family used to celebrate Christmas in Singapore. We would go to the Midnight Mass in Singapore. I remember the cozy feeling I used to have when Christmas carols were song in the church. The family would then return home to enjoy the rest of the night watching TV and opening our Christmas presents; something I still enjoy although perhaps not as much as before, something that saddened me greatly when I came to realise this.


In the afternoon many relatives will visit the family house; bearing presents. We would then enjoy the delicious Christmas turkey and ham. The meat in Singapore is of a very good standard and I try as much as I can to recall the taste as the Christmas season comes about.


Christmas is a great holiday and I will be looking forward to this glorious occasion.

Comments

Popular Posts