2012 recollections

As 2013 comes to a beginning and 2012 comes to an end, I start to look back at all the things that have happened in this year and all the times that I have posted on this blog, when I have posted in both good and bad times. In retrospect, I find with regret that 2012 has not really been the year for me, despite me perceiving it as a "lucky number". Sure they give you great sadness or stress at the time, but they always make you a stronger person in the end, which is definitely what 2012 has made me.

There will be many other things that I would have to deal with next year. My IGCSE exams, my Silver IA award that I will be going through as soon as I return back to school and of course, problems regarding the opposite sex, which will never be able to leave me no matter how many times I try to shoo it away. Hopefully as soon as IGCSE is over, I will finally be able to relax for a little while, before taking my International Baccalaureate education and very soon it will be back to study all over again. This year, like the few years to come, will definitely be the hardest year of my life in terms of academics so far. But I believe that with enough study and time, I will be able to breeze through it quickly, and hopefully return to the life that I once enjoyed.

As usual, Christmas will be there to finish off the year with a bang, and I feel lucky to be able to participate in it. However, straight after the New Year, I will have to go back to work again, working harder than before the get the grades that everyone strives to get.


Although a little feminine of me, I hope that this picture here will help you forget about the regrets you have in your life, particularly this year, and move on to something better in the future.

How about you my dear readers, are you enjoying this time of year? What do you have to look forward to next year? Is there any aspect this year that you regret doing?

Whatever the future may hold for you, I wish you the best of luck in this lifelong race to success and happiness.

Cheers, Matthew Tan

Comments

Popular Posts