Recent Updates:

  • Two more weeks until the end of my IGCSE exams! I will be posting regularly (if not more) soon enough. 
  • I have just sat for my English literature exam. However as much as I write as fluidly here time during the exam is an issue; so I still sit here awaiting the results with a little anxiety.
  • However this means that my poetry anthology notes are no longer of any use to me. So I decided to share them and post them online. This is the most comprehensive set of notes I have ever seen as it combines all notes that I have ever seen online, as well as utilises my most valuable source of information in the world: my head. 
    • These poetry notes are based on the anthology given to me for revision purposes. You will recognise many of these poems if you are IGCSE students.
    • They can be found on my new blog. I may upload new poetry analysis' if I ever get bored (I'll have to get pretty bored to analyse poetry), or if I ever finish with my other exams and find no use for them.
    • They can be found on this blog if you follow the URL: http://matthewspoetryanalysis.blogspot.com/
    • Of course, the blog is still a basic one and I will be sure to upgrade the blogs pretty soon, all of them actually (might want to have my own unique template). I am also aware of the indentation problems and photograph problems. I will them when the exams are over.
    • Therefore stay tuned to:
      • www.quantumdust.wordpress.com 
      • www.thesingaporeanblogger.blogspot.com and
      • www.matthewspoetryanalysis.blogspot.com
    • For updates after the exam!
Cheers,
Matthew Tan

Comments

Popular Posts