2 New Blogs!

Throughout the many years I have been using this blog, the primary aim of this blog was to archive my life. The fact that you readers take such interest in reading the boring life of an every day 17 year old (soon to be 18!) was completely unexpected and I must admit it was a very flattering one. 

With this in mind, there are a few more things that I wish to archive and thus I have introduced two new blogs:

When I get bored or feel a little more emotional than a should, I tend to write down all my feelings in the form of a poem on my phone. Knowing that these are pieces that I should probably keep and that my phone memory might one day be corrupted, I have transferred all my poems to the blog listed below. These are the ones that I have kept. There were ones that I made when I was attracted to a certain someone of my past. However those were poems that I made under the illusion of love and have decided to delete those poems, and finally bury those feelings for the better good once and for all. Therefore there are only three posted at the moment, but you can be sure that the number of times I will feel emotional will never cease, and there will definitely be more coming your way. This is primarily for my safekeeping, but secondarily it is meant for you readers, for your enjoyment (if you ever get any off my spontaneous writing).

http://acontemplativesingaporean.blogspot.sg/

Every Tuesday, as part of my role as the Senior Council, I am tasked with the job of writing contemplative reflections for the grade to hear. I do have a storage of all the reflective stories I have ever told, but have decided to upload them to another blog instead, for better safekeeping and of course, I hope to give a little reflective insight to my readers as well. Take note that some of the ideas of these reflections have been used/adapted in my blog posts and vice versa. Therefore you may have heard the general idea in my previous blog posts before. Note that this blog is still in 'construction' and I will have it fully operational soon enough

http://singaporeanreflections.blogspot.sg/


Cheers,
Matthew Tan

Comments

Popular Posts