Updates

I've been on holiday for a very long time, but after a month since the last post I am back, finally able to post about my adventures all around the world. While I was travelling, I got around to writing a lot about my adventures, and I've come to the conclusion that I no longer enjoy writing on my blog; that I write on my blog as if a chore to report the proceedings of the week before. Admittedly it does hold merit; my life is now chronicled online purely for my benefit; as physical proof that my life until this point has held experiences beyond the life of those in the previous century with the help of technology and increasing worldwide income and production but nevertheless this endeavour was also meant to cultivate my love of writing rather over anything else. 

I have therefore decided to take to writing my experiences as anecdotes rather than as past experiences put under deep rumination. It puts my writing to be a more immersive experience when read upon, and allows me to challenge myself with my lexicon. 

But for now, I will have to go as I am partaking in an internship tomorrow with a charity group for the next two to three months, and I will have to catch as much sleep as possible. I will be sure to check in and write in the near future about my latest experiences in Spain just in case my memories start to fade into the darkness of time. 

Cheers,
Matthew Tan

Comments

Popular Posts