The end of the Year 10 examinations

After months of tedious working, I am happy to announce that my End Of Year 10 exams are finally over! With all that free time I am now able to enjoy the hobbies I used to have and do the things that I stopped doing. One example would be my guitar, of which I have not played in a long time and plan to resume, starting off by learning Canon in D on the Acoustic. I am also going to resume playing one of my favourite games, "Battlefield 3" and "Modern Warfare 3". I have also begun watching the famous TV sitcom called "The Big Bang Theory", a funny yet interesting show which will no doubt learn a few physics terminology, no matter how irrelevant it may be in my current stage in learning.



Also, with all this free time I may begin to spend more time on this blog, perhaps to reorganise it or post more often to make up for those times which I had failed to do so. However, I will not touch the web page counter to portray my thanks to my readers, who have never failed to stay loyal to me in my absence. I will be posting much more, as this is a hobby that I find very enjoyable yet educational as it has helped me in my command of the English language tremendously. However, I have found that I tend to use the same words and phrases repetitively and plan to try not to do so in the future. As my English language teacher has informed me, my English has no problems except for the fact that I am not adventurous with my use of vocabulary and that I should learn words and phrases to use in the future (I have done so in the English exam, hopefully he has realised that).

Other than that, I will be resuming my normal, stressful yet carefree life and learn to stop at times and smell the roses, because life is too short to dread and you should enjoy every second of it. For my dear readers, I hope that you too feel the same way and wish you the best on life's journey

Matthew


Comments

Popular Posts