Holidays!

I must say that this feeling of "I don't have anything to do" is, albeit foreign, one of the best feelings on Earth. Of course, in reality this is the "I don't have anything to do for others" feeling. No homework to hand up to my teachers or assignments to finish, at least in the short run. IB makes sure that you have a never ending pile of homework to finish. But I just finished my SATs, so I think I deserve a break.

Aside from all the homework I have to finish, I have a few things personally that I want to do. I would like to read certain literary classics, starting with Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice, which I was supposed to do a long time ago but didn't because it was considered "feminine" by one of my friends.

Of course, health is always a big thing for me and I'd like to run more often and do more workouts. The only new thing I want to do this year that I didn't do last year in terms of exercise is to continue rock climbing without any weekly commitments to ensure my attendance. I want to make sure that I go rock climbing on my own accord.

As I always do during the holidays, I will try and post more often on the blog, although that never seems to happen. However, I have always refurbished the blog during the holidays, and I must admit I have done that a few weeks ago. So I'm quite proud of taking time off my busy schedule to do that. This blog has been by far the biggest project that I have ever done in my life and I am proud to have committed so much to it. Of course, this wouldn't have been so without my readers, so thank you so much for making this way bigger than I thought it could ever be.

No doubt that something exciting will happen this holiday, so be sure to check out the blog regularly for recent updates.



Cheers,
Matthew Tan

Comments

Popular Posts