Sick days 2 - Celebrity crush

Of all the silly things I thought that I would get into, I never thought that I would have a celebrity crush.

I've never had the enjoyment (or curse), of being attracted to a member of the opposite sex in quite a while (I get seriously attracted to a person once in around 2 years), and a small crush gives me a reason to wake up every day (although unfortunately it is unrequited and never will). I also find that it gives me a little more incentive to work harder, look better and gives me a reason to look more confident which, as learners of body language will realise, boosts your actual self-esteem as well. I do this on the off chance that I will be able to meet her one day at any random moment, although I doubt that I will ever get the chance to meet the beautiful Chloe Grace Moretz anytime soon, lest create a personal relationship, whether as friends or anything more.



I have now made it my resolution to watch almost every movie of which she is starred in order to have enough knowledge to talk about her movies... on the off chance that I get to meet her at any random moment of course. In one day alone, I have watched both Kick Ass 1 and Kick Ass 2 and me being sick allows me to feel no guilt whatsoever and I must admit that at times my craze for her felt slightly pedophillic at times during the first movie. I have just downloaded the movie "If I stay", and I'm ready for tears to flow (I can only sympathize with romance movies if the female protagonist is physically attractive, of which Chloe is to me). In addition to that I also followed her on Instagram on Twitter (just one more social media, Facebook, and I'll be golden), anything to give me information about her.

It's not to say that my attraction is only physical. She shows herself as being very charming and brought up on very good morals which I find are much more attractive to me than mere looks.

I have now written all I have to say, and it is only after writing this that I start to question the purpose of writing about this on another blog post. I suppose that these celebrity crushes are very interesting and is a first for me, and it would be nice to remember such a random phase in my teenage life and the feelings of affection generated (as weird as that may sound) to an individual that I have never met.

On the off chance that Chloe is one of my regular readers, I hope that you will disregard everything posted here... in the off chance that I get to meet you face to face.

Cheers,
Matthew Tan

Comments

Popular Posts